This Bed and Breakfast Country Inn is located along North Central Idaho’s All-American Scenic Byway (Hwy 12) in the foothills of the Bitterroot Mountains. Every room has a lovely view of the Clearwater River and the surrounding mountains. A ranch-like setting on ten wooded acres provides a retreat-like setting not normally found in this size accommodation.
Reflections Inn provides the ideal setting for a restful getaway or intimate gatherings, meetings, workshops and retreats. Attention to details and personal service are standard fare in this homey and private oasis. It is truly a place to enjoy the company of others or take time to reflect.
Features and Amenities:
- Two-story Guest House offers 8 individually decorated rooms with private baths
- Common dining room and owner residence in Main House
- Smoke and Pet Free Rooms
- Quiet adult environment – children over 12 welcome
- Landline telephone available upon request (cell service not available at the Inn)
- Complimentary WiFi, computer and printer available in Guest Services Center
- Well appointed rooms include comfortable seating and writing areas, books and magazines
- Refrigerators, coffeemakers and hair dryers available in each room
- Guest Services Room: fully equipped kitchen for guest cooking, land line telephone, books and games, and laundry facility
- Healthy home cooked breakfasts (traveler’s continental breakfast available upon request)
- Outdoor hot tub
- Gas barbeque
- Shelter House with fire pit (fires allowed when weather permits)
- Wide library of books, games and DVDs
There is limited cell phone service available in the Wild and Scenic Valley and no cell service at Reflections Inn. Telephone landline and internet are available.
In keeping with our quiet atmosphere, there are no TVs or radios in guest rooms, however, books, games and movies are plentiful. Time to reflect upon the scenic landscapes and wildlife that surround Reflections Inn is in abundance!
” After 18 years in the business, we still enjoy providing the space in which people can relax and reconnect with themselves and others. ” Jim and Ruth May, owners since 1995.