Reflections Inn is designed as a quiet getaway with the services and attention to details of a small boutique hotel, the hospitality of a bed and breakfast inn, and the surroundings of a mountain lodge.
All 8 rooms have private baths, some with tub/shower and others with large ceramic tile showers (notes in room detail).
Writing desks, good reading lamps, refrigerators, hair dryers, and coffeemakers are in all rooms.
The Retreat Suite has full kitchen and sitting area and requires a minimum two day stay.
- Rate Plus 8% tax
- Double Occupancy: add $20 for extra person: single rate $10 less
- Includes full breakfast: special diets accommodated
- Full Season; higher rate for single night stay; add $10
- Children over 12 welcome
- Sorry No pets (outdoor pets are residents at the inn)
- Check in 3-6pm, Check out 11 am; special request will be accommodated if possible. ( No check in available after 9 pm)
- Reservations guaranteed with credit card -VISA and Master Card Accepted
- Cancellation Policy – 3 days for single room, 10 days for multiple rooms
- There are no telephones or TVs available in the guest rooms. Books and board games are plentiful.
- Sorry – there is NO cell phone service available in the Wild and Scenic Valley
There is limited cell phone service available in the Wild and Scenic Valley and no cell service at the inn. Land lines and internet are available in common areas for communication with family and friends.
In keeping with our quiet atmosphere, there are no TVs in guest rooms, however books, games and movies are plentiful.