Ten wooded acres on North Central Idaho’s Clearwater River, in the foothills of the Bitterroot Mountains, is the home of Reflections Inn, a small country inn owned by Jim and Ruth May since 1995.
Eight private, non-smoking rooms are located in a separate guest building which includes an equipped kitchen and laundry facilities. Each moderately priced room includes a full bath, coffeemaker and refrigerator, and all are attractively decorated. Amenities include gathering areas, quiet sitting spots, a hiking trail, a hot-tub, and BBQ grills. Cell service is not available at the inn and rooms do not include TVs or phones (by design), however free long distance calling and free WiFi is provided.
Breakfast is served in the main house and is home-cooked, often featuring seasonal surprises and always offering good company.
Reflections Inn is easily accessible along Scenic Byway US Highway 12, and located in the heart of some of Idaho’s best recreational opportunities.
Stop by and stay a while, we’ll treat you like an old friend.
Reflections Inn is a small country inn located just east of Kooskia, Idaho on North Central Idaho’s Clearwater River in the foothills of the Bitterroot Mountains.
Our location is remote but very accessible via the Scenic Byway of US Highwway 12 and Idaho’s Lewis and Clark Trail. The route connects Lewiston Idaho and Missoula Montana, providing to travelers some of the most scenic landscapes in the west.
- On Scenic Byway, US Highway 12, and Idaho’s Lewis and Clark Trail
- Remote but easily accessible
- 8 smoke-free, uniquely decorated rooms with private baths
- Extensive common areas, both inside and out
- Includes home-cooked breakfast and seasonal surprises
- Nearby back country and outdoor experiences
- Quiet, adult environment with no in-room TV or phone
- Children over 12 welcome
- Sorry, no pets
- Wireless internet access and guest computer
- No cell phone reception
- Landline phone available for guest use
- Amenities include: hot tub, barbeque grill, common kitchen, guest laundry
- Moderately priced from $97 to $139 (off season rates $84 to $129)